Rima Hawkins is a fully qualified Relationship and Psychosexual therapist. She has worked in the NHS for over 20 years although initially trained as a teacher. Rima completed her PG Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy in 1998 from South Bank University, London. She completed training in Humanistic-Integrative Psychotherapy and supervision in 2000 from the School of Counselling and Psychotherapy, Whittington Hospital NHS Trust, UK. Rima has worked at various settings, The Cromwell hospital and the Priory (private) and also at NHS hospital settings including working in GP practices.
Rima has her private practice in Chelsea at the Women’s Wellness Centre. Rima's specialty is working with patients who have cross cultural relationship. Rima is professionally trained to work with relationship and/or sexual issues some of which include:
- Communication problems including constant arguments
- Affairs/betrayals and Commitment issues/ previous relationships
- Impact of the first child and/or subsequent children on the couple relationship
- Problem with young children and/or teenage children
- Step parenting issues
- Separation/divorce - the only way out?
- Fertility issues and the impact on the relationship
- Medical diagnoses, which have impact on relationship and sexual functions
- Loss of desire, pain during sex
- Issues with Women and Men's sexual functions
- Sexual addiction< GO BACKMAKE AN APPOINTMENT