We are currently looking to expand our team!
- To provide onsite and remote medical secretary support to 3 consultant obstetrician and gynaecologists
- Preparing patients files for the clinic
- Covering PA mailbox, dealing with enquiries and patients correspondence with
- Uploading dictations
- Uploading clinic notes after each clinic onto patient’s file on DGL
- Printing and preparing letters and results
- Sending patients letters and results
- Onsite point of contact for the consultants’ patients enquiries
- Arranging prescription collections, pathology tests appointment, referrals and follow up with internal and external consultants
- Participate in the training of new staff (where relevant);
- To follow administration manual procedures as set down;
- To undertake any other duties that the centre management may so decide from time to time within your competency.
We are looking for a full time Receptionist. Previous medical experience in a Private Practice is preferred.
The Receptionist is the “face” of the Centre. This is a very important role as you will be representing the company. The ability to thrive in a busy environment, while possessing a calm and friendly demeanor, with an excellent telephone manner and great customer service skills are key attributes for this role.
The main duties of the reception role include:
- Ensuring reception areas & consulting rooms are kept fully stocked and tidy
- Diary management/ booking of all appointments
- Switchboard cover
- Invoicing patients at reception
- Liaising with all patients, visitors, consultants and users of the Centre
- General administrative duties such as filing, posting of letters, notes preparation
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing Post
- The Centre is open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and requires some flexibility and shift work. We are open on a Saturday on an overtime basis.
In return, you will be working in a highly dynamic private healthcare facility, with a very supportive and friendly team environment. We offer a competitive rate of pay, based on your knowledge and experience, and include training opportunities. There is also an opportunity to develop and evolve in this role.
How to Apply:
Alternatively, click on the button below.