Book here for your COVID-19 PRC Antigen test
at The Women’s Wellness Centre, London
Both our Antibody and Antigen tests are approved by Public Health England.
COVID-19 Antigen Test is available on-site (Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm only) or at home Monday to Saturday.
Results available within 24 hours.
If you want to book your on-site appointment, please use the form below. To book your at home appointment please contact us.
What the COVID-19 PCR Antigen test is and how it works
COVID-19 Antigen test detect specific proteins — known as antigens — on the surface of the virus. Antigen PCR testing (Swab test) looks for the genetic code (RNA) of the virus.
This test involves taking a swab of the throat and nose. The test will confirm if an individual who has symptoms of the virus currently has it. It will not confirm whether they have had it and have now recovered.
If you want to know whether you have had the virus and if your body has developed antibodies you have to book an Antibody Test. Tests are conducted by our trained staff at your home or at the Centre. The test results are delivered via email to you in between 16 to 24 hours. If you take your test on Saturday the result will be delivered to you on Monday.
Who can have a COVID-19 Antigen test at The Women’s Wellness Centre
You can get tested if:
- you have been in contact with someone COVID-19 positive
- you need to travel ( Fit to Fly Certificate )
- you are in touch with vulnerable people and you want to keep yourself tested in order to ensure their safety.
You can be tested whether you are showing symptoms or not and simply for your peace of mind.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms you cannot get tested at our Centre.
However, you can contact us and we will arrange a home test for you with our trained staff and you will be able to rely on our GP services for any support you may require.
How our on-site appointments work
On-site appointment take place on Saturday between 9 am to 1 pm only. If you have any symptoms you can’t attend on-site appointment. You must quarantine and if you want to be tested you must book an at home appointment.
If you have booked your appointment on-site you will be asked to:
- Come to the centre at the time of your appointment – please don’t come earlier because you will be asked to wait outside until it is your turn.
- While waiting outside you will receive a message on your phone saying that you can come in.
- Our Receptionist will show you the dedicated room we are using where a nurse will be waiting you.
- The test will last a few minutes only.
- Your result will be delivered to you via email on Monday.
Covid-19 Antigen at home appointment
By booking your PRC Antigen test at home you won’t need to leave your home and our trained staff will come directly to you. She will also delivery your test to our laboratory straight after the test has been taken.
Your result will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
COVID-19 Antigen test result
We offer the Panther Fusion® Antigen test which has demonstrated 98% sensitivity and 100% specificity and is sent for analysis to our approved laboratory partners in London
- Need to self-isolate for 14 days
- Need to track and trace contacts
- Need household members to be tested
If you have been tested positive you can contact us to schedule a reassuring GP video Consultation who will advise you of the next steps.
- Required by airlines/travel agencies and border administrations
- Reassures that any symptoms being experienced are not due to COVID-19
- No need for self or contacts to self-isolate