Tailored solutions on-site or in-clinic with safety
guarantees and follow-up advice available
Bring back and help keep your employees or students safe with COVID-19 Testing for companies and Schools
Our offer is tailored to help institutions avoid the risks of incurring a possible second localised shut-down and to save precious time and money managing employees and students’ health in a controlled manner.
COVID-19 testing for companies
As the economy reopens and daily routines resume, the threat remains. Our offer is tailored to help institutions avoid the risks of incurring a possible second localised shut-down and to save precious time and money managing employees and students’ health in a controlled manner.
- Tests are conducted by our own trained staff at your premises or at the Centre. The tests are then sent for analysis to approved UK-based partner laboratories and results are delivered via email to you in up to 3 days (we understand the needs of every business and turnaround may be adjusted to specific requirements).
- Fit to Fly Certificate provided if required by airlines/travel agencies and border administrations.
- Home visits can be provided by our highly trained staff
- Quickly plan and organise up to 50 people for on-site tests to help minimise disruption, tailored to your needs.
- Highly efficient operational and administrative procedure tested over the past months as a leading COVID-19 Antibody testing clinic in London guarantees that all testing is undertaken safely and effectively.
- Saturday testing available at your convenience.
- Our laboratory partners are UKAS accredited and both our Antibody and Antigen tests are approved by Public Health England.
COVID-19 testing offer
for Companies and Schools
Download our brochure to find out more on COVID-19 testing for companies and schools and leave your number if you wish to be contacted.
Bring back and help keep your employees or students safe.
Leading COVID-19 Antibody testing
The Women’s Wellness Centre has been in Chelsea since 2005 as the first private clinic of its type, providing specialist outpatient medical services to women and their families. We host a dedicated team of nationally and internationally acclaimed Specialists. We receive about 27,000 visits and see some 10,000 patients annually.
During the Lockdown period, along with remaining open, the Centre provided weekly clinical and practical information on general healthcare and COVID-19 updates communicating with over 10,000 recipients. From the onset, we introduced the ELISA COVID-19 antibody test in April (at the time the top-performing test used by countries in Europe and Asia that were successfully managing decreasing rates of new infections). When Public Health England approved antibody tests from Abbot and Roche in early May, we were able seamlessly to switch to the very competitively priced Abbot tests.
We are proud to state that our early adoption of Antibody testing (followed by the introduction of Antigen testing at your premises and home) demonstrates our Centre’s proven experience at offering a full outreach COVID-19 Testing Service at highly competitive prices.
Our procedure for COVID-19 Antibody testing for companies and schools
COVID-19 Antibody tests at the Centre are conducted by our own phlebotomists in dedicated rooms. This service can also be provided at your premises. The tests are sent for analysis to approved laboratories (JSBiomedical and TDL). We deliver the results by secure e mail within three working days.
Having been with our patients at every step of this pandemic we are now supporting companies, schools and shops to bring their people back safely or reassure their clients.