Mr Amer Raza
Consultant Obstetrician And Gynaecologist
(BSc, MBBS, MRCOG, DFFP)
- Laparoscopic surgery (keyhole)
- Pelvic pain
- Endometriosis and colposcopy gynaecology rapid assessment
- Outpatient hysteroscopy and obstetric services
- Heavy periods or Irregular bleeding/periods
- Uterine fibroids
- Cervical smears and HPV /Colposcopy/ LETZ
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Outpatient hysteroscopy
- Preconception Counselling
- Pregnancy care
- Obstetric care
- Complex surgical care
- Postnatal care
About Mr Amer Raza
MR Raza is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with extensive experience in developing modern gynaecology services, such as Novasure (endometrial ablation for heavy periods) and Essure (sterilisation).
In addition to his work at The Women’s Wellness Centre, Amer is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and leads a number of research projects in the field of pelvic pain, endometriosis and fibroids management.
He has a vast experience in dealing with complex and high-risk pregnancies. He worked in major University hospitals and large tertiary units in UK and abroad.
Mr Raza is exposure and experience over the years have enabled him to understand the complexities of pregnancy and its value in life. Pregnancy and childbirth is a momentous and memorable event of one is life and he believes that individualised care and empowerment of women’s wishes can bring about safety and satisfaction through this difficult time.
Mr Raza provides extensive gynaecological services from well women choices to complex gynaecological conditions.
He provides same day services, evening appointments and weekend appointments to meet the needs of busy lives
Current professional role:
- Consultant in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- Clinical lead, Assisted Conception Unit Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Clinical Senior lecturer Imperial College School of Medicine