- British Dietetic Association
- British Nutrition Foundation
- Weight Management
- Fertility Nutrition
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Nutrition support / Healthy Eating
- Mindful Eating
- Binge/ Emotional Eating
- Gastrointestinal conditions e.g. IBS (low FODMAP diet), Coeliac Disease, Gluten sensitivity etc.
- Cardiovascular health: high blood pressure/ high cholesterol
- Diabetes Management
About Dr Eslem Kusaslan
As a Nutritionist, Eslem does not have a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Everyone receives a personalised plan to ensure you get the best results possible. She focuses on healing your relationship with food using a mindful eating approach and promoting long-lasting healthy eating habits.
She holds a Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. In her career, she has trained at various university hospitals which helps her to gain experience and knowledge in the nutrition field.
After her graduation, she worked as a Researcher Dietitian at King’s College London, which helped her to always use the most up-to-date scientific research to achieve the very best results for her patients. She also worked as a volunteer Dietitian at University College London Hospital. Her special interests include weight management, fertility nutrition and gut health.