Dr Iris Derwig
Consultant Obstetrician & Fetal Medicine Subspecialist
- BSc, MBBS
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Maternal and Fetal Medicine)
- Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound
- FMF Diploma in Fetal Medicine
- Low risk and High risk Obstetrics
- Fetal medicine
- Multiple pregnancy
- Fetal Ultrasound from early pregnancy to delivery
- Antenatal and postnatal education
- Delivery of your baby (normal, assisted or caesarean)
About Dr Iris Derwig
Dr Iris Derwig is a Consultant Obstetrician and an accredited Maternal and Fetal Medicine Subspecialist.
In addition to her work at the Women’s Wellness Centre, Iris is a Consultant Obstetrician at the Chelsea Westminster Hospital specialising in fetal medicine and obstetric ultrasound. She was the Labour Ward Lead for the Chelsea Westminster Hospital and now is the Maternity Improvement Lead. She also leads the Fetal Medicine Service on the West Middlesex University Hospital site.
Iris is a very dedicated Obstetrician and prides herself on providing a personalised positive pregnancy and birth experience. She believes strongly in evidenced-based safe care. She understands that everyone is different, so tailors her care accordingly.
Iris is proficient in looking after both uncomplicated and complicated pregnancies and can offer you both obstetric consultations and ultrasound scans throughout all stages of your pregnancy.