Mr Keith Duncan
MBChB, DM, FRCOG
Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Primary Medical Qualifications
- MBChB 1989 University of Leeds Obstetrics and gynaecology From 11 Sep 2000
- Obstetrics and gynaecology (Maternal and Fetal Medicine) From 11 Sep 2000
- BFMSS (British fetal and maternal medicine society)
- High-risk Obstetrics
- Multiple Pregnancies
About Mr Keith Duncan
Mr Keith Duncan graduated from Leeds University in 1989, is a renowned obstetrician and an accredited sub-specialist in maternal and fetal medicine. He has extensive experience in every kind of delivery and firmly believes in a positive birth philosophy. He also has extensive experience in normal, assisted and caesarean delivery.
In addition to his work with The Women’s Wellness Centre, Mr Duncan is a Consultant Obstetrician and Service Director for Obstetrics at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. He specialises in high-risk obstetrics, ultrasound and multiple pregnancies. He has published many research papers, and an MD thesis relating to development in utero.
Placing principal importance on the care of his patients, he aims to provide every mother-to-be with a positive childbirth experience.
Current professional role:
- Consultant in obstetrics and fetal medicine at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- RCOG College tutor at Chelsea and Westmister hospital
- Senior clinical lecturer at Imperial college