Mr Nick Panay
BSc, MRCOG, MFSRH
- BSc MBBS FRCOG MFSRH
- Currently trustee and on the medical advisory committee of the British Menopause Society (BMS).
- Member of the Board of the International Menopause Society (IMS) and was the Editor-in-Chief of Climacteric (The Journal of the IMS).
- Current honorary director of conferences at The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London
- Reproductive medicine and surgery
- Contraception and gynaecological endocrinology.
About Mr Nick Panay
Nick Panay is a Consultant Gynaecologist with a special interest in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Menopause and Menstrual Disorders.
He is a Consultant Gynaecologist, Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea Hospital and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital London, also Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London.
He has a particular interest in minimal access surgery, both laparoscopic and hysteroscopic. He heads the operative outpatient hysteroscopy centre at Queen Charlotte’s Hospital which facilities the one stop investigation and treatment of women with bleeding disorders.
Nick also edits a number of women’s health journals, is Chairman of The British Menopause Society and The National Association forPremenstrual Syndrome, a Council Member of The British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy and The Royal Society of Medicine (Obstetricsand Gynaecology Division), and Patron of The Daisy Network, which campaigns for women’s health issues
As director of the West London Menopause & PMS Centre at Queen Charlotte’s & Chelsea and Chelsea & Westminster Hospitals, he heads a busy clinical and research team which publishes widely, presents at scientific meetings and trains health professionals at all levels.
Much of his teams’ research has focused on improving the understanding and management of premature menopause, PMS, new HRT preparations and complementary therapies.