Holistic Practitioner and Doula
- Creative Healing Course with special applications for pregnancy and birth preparation, fertility and gynaecology. ( gentle Birth Methodwith Dr. Gowri Motha 2012)
- Paramanadoula course with Liliana Lammers and Michel Odent 2013
- Rebozo and closing the Bones Cerimony ( Jenny 2015)
- Developing Doulas ( Surrey, April 2016)
- Younique postnatal – twins workshop and understanding new borns ( April/May 2017)
- Holistic massage therapist with over 15 years experience with blend of medical and healing massages ( qualified in Brazil)
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Creative Healing
- Pregnancy and postnatal massage
About Priscilla Ferreira
Priscilla is our Holistic Therapist, who graduated in Physiotherapy, and has over 12 years experience. Recommended to the Centre by patients and Consultants, Priscilla offers relaxation and emotional support, whilst providing a therapeutic and calming massage.
“I was born in Brazil and I have being living in London since 2008. I have a great passion for the health care of women in general, but especially during pregnancy and birth process. I began my journey as a Doula when I started to be asked by my massage clients to attend their birth.
I would like to help you to find confidence to follow your instincts. How you bring this new person into the world can determine so much in your parenting and the life of your child. I want to help you have the best possible experience in your childbirth and the early postpartum days, whatever that might mean for you!
I treat every family and baby I work with as an individual, with their owns needs and experiences separate from others. I would love to speak with you more about supporting you and your family with non-judgmental support and care.”
Specialised in techniques of lymphatic drainage, deep tissue and pre & post natal treatments. Pricilla is also a creative healer with special applications for pregnancy and birth preparation, fertility and gynaecology.