- Meet Lucinda GreenDr Green is a highly regarded psychiatrist, caring for women with mental health problems who are planning a pregnancy, are pregnant or postnatal (all known as the perinatal period).
Lucinda has over 15 years’ experience as a Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist in the NHS, having developed and led an innovative perinatal mental health service at St Thomas’ Hospital.
In addition to her work with the Women’s Wellness Centre, Lucinda is a Consultant at the Priory Wellbeing Centre, Harley Street, and the Priory Hospital Roehampton.
While Lucinda assesses and treats women with a range of perinatal mental health problems, she also sees women who are currently well, but who have previously experienced mental illness and want to stay as well as possible during their pregnancy.
- Assessment and treatment of depression
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
- Mental health problems associated with pregnancy related complications
- Other psychotic illnesses
- Pregnancy-related emotional distress