Whether you’re new to caring for your mental health or have used various services before, our consultant psychiatrist can help with all your concerns, from anxiety and depression to personality disorders and psychotic conditions.
We also specialise in conditions arising from perinatal (before, during and after pregnancy) experience. You may have had mental health concerns in the past, before your pregnancy, and simply want to make sure your wellbeing is cared for during this time, or perhaps unexpected issues have arisen. Regardless, we’re here to help.
We offer treatment for:
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
- Other psychotic illnesses
- How pregnancy can affect your mental health
- Any risk you may have of developing mental health problems in pregnancy or after birth, and how to prevent these
- The risks and benefits of taking medication in pregnancy and while breastfeeding, to help you decide whether to make any changes to your treatment before trying to conceive
- The help and support you and your family might need during pregnancy and in the first few months after birth
- Care and treatment to make sure that you are as well as possible
- Resources that you, your partner and family may find helpful for further information and support