The best private pregnancy care in London under one roof
The Pregnancy Chamber is a unique, holistic and specialised service created to suit every stage of your pregnancy and to meet every need of pregnancy giving you peace of mind 24/7. Care is provided and overseen by our highly specialised consultants who are some of the best obstetricians and gynaecologists in the UK throughout your pregnancy, birth and until 6 weeks after you have given birth.
24-hour advice and support.
From your first antenatal appointment
until 6 weeks after your baby's birth
under the care of the best obstetricians in the UK
Your Pregnancy Chamber’s patient pathway includes everything
you might desire from private pregnancy care:
- 24-hour support from your first antenatal appointment until 6 weeks after you give birth, from a team of renowned and
expert Consultant Gynaecologists/Obstetricians with dedicated in-house pregnancy support services.
- All your antenatal and postnatal appointments including blood tests, consultations, pregnancy ultrasound scans and every other one off
clinical appointment you may need all at one convenient location.
- Extended on-site scanning hours are provided by our Senior Sonographers and Fetal Medicine Specialists to ensure you can balance
your personal life with your appointment in the clinic in the best way.
- Private Midwifery care services include antenatal care, postnatal care, breastfeeding consultation and support, tongue tie treatment and
more. They are also available on the phone or through at-home support, when needed, for advice and reassurance, offering personalised birth
preparation appointments, as well as care and support after you’ve had your baby.
- Delivery at the Private Kensington Wing of the nearby Chelsea & Westminster Hospital.
- Mental health support provided by the Centre’s Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist who specialises in the care and treatment of women
with current or previous mental health problems who are planning a pregnancy, are pregnant or postnatal. This is to ensure you have the
advice and a plan for the care you need, to be ready for the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy and the postnatal period.
- Complementary Therapies such as acupuncture, women’s health physiotherapy and pregnancy massages to offer complete care during and/or after your pregnancy.
- Paediatric services to look after your baby for general health checks and UK/International immunisation schedules from the day your
baby is born until they reach their 16th birthday.
Why become a Pregnancy Chamber patient
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful moments in the life of every woman but at the same time it can be challenging as the body goes through many changes. There are the obvious physical changes of the body to prepare itself to protect and grow the baby during pregnancy and adapt for childbirth. These changes are normal. However, it is reassuring to know that expertise is at hand from our Chamber Team for the uncommon situations where some pregnancies can develop risk factors.
Hormones in pregnancy also play an important role in challenging the woman’s wellbeing from early pregnancy (nausea, vomiting, tiredness) to after the birth, when in unfortunate cases women may develop symptoms of postnatal depression. This currently affects more than 1 in every 10 women within a year of their giving birth.
Pregnancy can be an amazing and emotional journey. On this journey women can find themselves going through emotional and physical ups and downs, which may be unfamiliar and worrying.
As a women centric Centre and leaders in assuring women’s health for 15 years, we truly understand all aspects of pregnancy life and the Pregnancy Chamber represents one of the most integrated services that combines substantial Obstetric medical experience and expertise with the highest levels of out-patient care and support from the Centre.
The Pregnancy Chamber reflects the Centre’s passion for providing care and expertise while ensuring we are with you and your family at every step of the way.
Your care has never been so caring : the best private pregnancy care in London
As a Pregnancy Chamber Patient there is no limit to our care for you and your baby.
It often happens that women don’t know if they need to have their ante-natal care privately under the care of an obstetrician until complications arise which require close monitoring, management and assurance.
Every woman starts their pregnancy not quite knowing what to expect, sometimes mums to be require frequent appointments, monitoring and observations which can be expensive and costly but Pregnancy Chamber has shaped the package of care to give you peace of mind for the duration of your pregnancy whether this requires more frequent appointments or complex delivery.
Irrespective of specific health concerns or issues you may develop during your pregnancy, as a Pregnancy Chamber patient you will have access to full clinical support under the care of a highly specialised team who will provide you with support at every stage of your pregnancy.
Why private pregnancy care is different:
The Pregnancy Chamber provides the highest standard of pregnancy care to give you the assurance of you having a safe and healthy pregnancy. It prepares you and your family for the arrival of your baby and to keep your mental and physical health in balance and harmony.
As a Pregnancy Chamber patient you will have access to the best clinical support. Every consultation, health check and treatment has been specifically selected by our obstetricians to protect your health and your baby during the pregnancy. We believe in a holistic approach to our excellent clinical care therefore you can:
- Choose your doctor: we know how important the relationship between the patient and their doctor is so you are in charge of choosing your doctor from our Chamber team of obstetricians. We will arrange complementary meet and greet appointments to ensure you are happy and comfortable when choosing your doctor.
- Other clinical support for you: we have a team of other Consultants, Senior Midwives, Sonographers and General Practitioners available for you as required. So you don’t need to worry if your doctor may be not available in case of another clinical emergency.
- Same day feedback and priority appointment: as a Pregnancy Chamber patient you don’t need to wait for your next appointment to speak with your consultant. The only thing you need to do is to give us a call. Should you and your consultant feel a face to face consultation is more appropriate then this will be arranged for your peace of mind.
- Complementary pregnancy products: readily available on-site for your convenience, our pregnancy related products such as vitamins, flight socks, tummy belts, caesarean section scar healing tapes, just to name a few.e
When can I become a Pregnancy Chamber patient?
If you are looking for private pregnancy care but you are already in the middle of your pregnancy you still can enquire to become a Pregnancy Chamber patient.
The nature of pregnancy care involves a monthly appointment (every 4 weeks) for the first few months till around 28 weeks and then the frequency of appointments increases to every 3 weeks, then fortnightly to a weekly appointments in the last 4-6 weeks.
This happens because you are coming into the most important time of your pregnancy (the birth).
Whether you are looking for a high-standard of pregnancy care or you may have a high-risk pregnancy, the Pregnancy Chamber provides you with exceptional care under the care of the best obstetricians in the UK.